I made this pattern for a group I crocheting and knit for. I wanted to do a "U" "S" and an "A" so this is the "U".
Finished Size: 6 x 9 inches
- Half Double Crochet
- YO, insert hook into next stitch, pull through, YO, Pull through 2 loops
- YO, insert hook (in same stitch), YO, pull up a loop, YO, pull through two loops (3 loops on hook)
- YO, insert hook (in same stitch), YO, pull up a loop, YO, pull through two loops (4 loops on hook)
- YO, insert hook (in same stitch), YO, pull up a loop, YO, pull through two loops
- YO pull through all 5 loops
*Chain 2 does not count as the first stitch
*I didn't write this in the pattern but I always do 1 Single Crochet after each bobble. It helps the bobble stick out and be more noticeable.
*If your new to crocheting bobbles, the bobbles will pop out on the opposite side.
Row 1: go into 3rd chain from hook and do 1 Hdc, then do 1 Hdc in each stitch to end of row (17Hdcs)
Row 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23: Chain 2 turn, do 1 Hdc in each stitch across the row.
Rows 4: Chain 2 turn, Do 1 Hdc in first stitch, *do 1 Hdc in next stitch, do 1 Bobble in the next stitch* end with 1 Hdc in each of the last 2 stitches.
Rows 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20: Chain 2, Do 1 Hdc in each of the first 2 stitches, do 1 Bobble in the next stitch, do 1 Hdc in each of the next 11 stitches, Do 1 Bobble in next stitch and end with 1 Hdc in each of the last 2 stitches.
Thanks for coming by...Take Care!