Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Colorful HDC Childs Scarf


This is a 2 toned scarf that I made for a charity. It's a children's size. It uses Half Double Crochets. IF you wanted an adult sized scarf you can make it longer.

The variegated yarn is from Red Heart and the pink as well. You can change the yarns if needed.

Stay warm this winter!!!
I made this very easy scarf for charity Bazaar. The colors are more for a child than an adult. It measures 7 inches wide by 51 inches long. I used yarn by Caron's Simply Soft (variegated) and I Love this Yarn, pink (by Hobby Lobby).

Hook Size: K
Chain: 20

Variegated Section: 7 inches for 16 rows
Pink Section: 4 inches for 11 rows

Pattern:
The chain 2 does not count as 1st hdc.
Row 1: 1hdc in the 3rd chain from the hook, do 1 hdc in each stitch across the row.

Row 2: chain 3, turn. 1 hdc in each stitch across the row

Repeat row 2




2 comments:

  1. I have tried everything and cannot get this pattern. Do you have the written pattern without trying to download the PDF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed it and I'm using a new site so you don't have to wait to download it. It's an immediately download. Thanks for the message, sorry for that.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...