Friday, September 5, 2014

Crochet Video Tutorial: Crochet Invisible Sewing Technique





The "Invisible Sewing Technique" video can be found here

One example using invisible sewing. One of my blankets, click here



Crocheted blankets are one of my favorite item to make. There are times when I don't want the sewing to show when finishing them. I don't make any of my blankets in 1 piece.  It gets to heavy having to flip the blanket over at the end of every row. Instead I make "columns" then I sew them side by side using this sewing technique. It also allows you to change colors if needed. 

For my Crochet playlist you can go here. They include many stitch patterns, scarfs etc.....

Go to my facebook page Crochet Den and click on Like

Let me know if you have any questions!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the invisible joining seam the best I have seen so excited to sew up my toddler hoodie jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...